We specialize in cyber-security and privacy compliance for medical device vendors in Israel like you.
We’ve assissted dozens of Israeli software medical device that use Web, mobile, cloud and hospital IT networks achieve cost-effective HIPAA compliance and meet FDA guidance on Premarket Submissions for Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices.
As part of our service to our trusted clients, we provide the popular PTA threat modeling tool, free of charge – with 12 months maintenance included and unlimited threat models.
If you’re not a client – contact us now for a free phone consultation.
Software Associates threat models are used by thousands of professional security analysts all over the world who use PTA Professional in their risk and compliance practice.
Download the free risk assessment software now.
What you get with the PTA Software:
- It’s quantitative: enables business decision makers to state asset values, risk profile and controls in familiar monetary values. This takes security decisions out of the realm of qualitative risk discussion and into the realm of business justification.
- It’s robust: enables analysts to preserve data integrity of complex multi-dimensional risk models versus Excel spreadsheets that tend to be unwieldy, unstable and difficult to maintain.
- It’s versatile: enables organizations to reuse existing threat libraries in new business situations and perform continuous risk assessment and what-if analysis on control scenarios without jeopardizing the integrity of the data.
- It’s effective: helps determine the most effective security countermeasures and their order of implementation, saving you money.
- It’s databased: based on a robust threat data model with the 4 dimensions of threats, assets, vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- It’s management level: with a few clicks, you can product VaR reports and be a peer in the boardroom instead of staffer waiting in the hall.